Sat, Dec 03|
Pranayama Breath Work with Kat
Prana is your life force energy. It is the fuel for all systems in the body, and the energy that surrounds the body. As you inhale, you take in prana. More prana = more energy for life. The more energy you get via prana/breath, the more you have of yourself to experience and to give to others.
Time & Location
Dec 03, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
mantra, 400 NW Hwy 7, Blue Springs, MO 64014, USA
About the Event
Prana is your life force energy. It is the fuel for all systems in the body, and the energy that surrounds the body. As you inhale, you take in prana. More prana = more energy for life. The more energy you get via prana/breath, the more you have of yourself to experience and to give to others. It is biologically and physiologically possible to become more conscious in the moment when you increase your life force via the breath.
This fully immersive 90 min pranic breath work, yoga, and meditation experience is great for cultivating your own life force energy, allowing you to be productive throughout your day. These ancient practices help your body to allow its own positive energy to flow freely. These are powerful techniques for anyone to use and apply to their lives, for a deeper connectedness to your mind, body, and soul. These practices will also help you become responsive, not reactive, in difficult situations.
You will learn many basics that you can take with you to apply to your own, at home practice. We will learn about how powerful your breath is, and how you can self-regulate and calm yourself, with your own internal power, rather than reaching for something outside of yourself. We work with breath and movement to promote balance, overall wellness, and overall positive energy. As we move into each posture during yoga I will explain how this certain posture is directly affecting your body and brain, simultaneously.
Anyone, new or experienced in breath work, yoga, and meditation can join this workshop. All postures can be modified to fit any need.
During this workshop we will:
- Move the body through a series of yogic warm ups that get the entire energetic body aligned and radiant.
- Practice many different pranic breathing techniques giving you an overall sense of how they affect your body, mind and soul. These breathing techniques will also regulate your nervous system quickly.
- Practice a Kundalini Yoga set that helps awaken your pranic system, and reinvigorate your entire body with new life force energy, and positivity.
- Practice a deep meditation to revitalize and connect you with your highest most authentic self with a mantra (sacred sound current) and mudra (hand postures).
- Remove fatigues out of the system, and bring in new energy and reinvigorating the body with new pranic energy, created by you.
- Learn how to consciously command and direct the pranic energy to deprogram subconscious thoughtforms and destructive habits that limit your happiness and prosperity.
- Experience a more authentic version of yourself through a sophisticated awareness of the purifying, strengthening, and magnetic power of prana (breath)
- Learn about the pranic system, the energy channels throughout your body , and how to consciously direct and transform the pranic energy through these energetic channels.
- The word ‘emotion’ is broken down into E-Motion, or Energy-in-Motion. We are going to get the energy within your body, mind, and spirit moving and flowing in alignment with your highest good.
- Use the power of mantras and sound current to permeate the electromagnetic field around you, helping you begin seeing the beauty of the world.
- use meditation and mudras, and pranayama breathing techniques to balance the hemispheres of your brain, allowing you to process and release your past, to experience the full capacity for a spectacular life.